- Flat and shaped nappies made with soft Bamboo fibre.
- Bamboo is a sustainable crop grown without the need for pesticides.
- Bamboo nappies remain softer after washing than cotton.
- Available sized or one size to fit from bith to potty
- More absorbent weight for weight than cotton, so nappies are slimmer although generally slower to dry
- In demand secondhand, so most types have a high resale value
- Range includes Bamboozles, Bamboo terries, Bamboo prefolds, Bamboo Loveable, Bambeasy, Nappy Nation Bamboo, Bamboo terries and Bamboo prefolds