Shaped Nappies - OneSize
- Easier to use than flat nappies.
- Elastication at legs and waist gives best containment.
- Sized to give best fit from birth to potty without too much bulk.
- Padded between the legs for best absorption.
- Slower to dry than flat nappies.
- Popper or hook and loop for ease of fastening, or terry fabric fastened with a Nappi Nippa for best containment.
- One size fits most babies from birth to potty
- Compromise on fit compared to sized nappies - may be bulky for newborns, and may get outgrown by tall babies.
- More expensive than flat nappies, but less than sized nappies.
- Suitable for more than one in nappies at same time, particularly if different ages.
We stock Mother-ease One-Size and MultiFit, Tots Bots, Nature Babies Big Softie and Diddy Diaper, Imse Vimse. It may also be worth considering the medium (57-60cm) terry squares, which may also be used as one-size nappies, using a Nappi Nippa for the most secure fit.
Wraps are needed with these nappies.