Key features of the Disana Tie on
- Made in Europe of stretchy knitted 100% organic cotton.
- One size fits from birth to potty.
- Very economical even with the additional boosters needed for more absorbency.
- Extremely quick to dry.
- Less bulky for a newborn, additional absorbency will need to be added as required.
- Very basic folding over at top to reduce height to fit all sizes.
- Fastens with attached ties.
- Better on containment than most flat nappies, as the stretchy fabric clings.
- Ties sometimes difficult to undo when wet and need tying together to prevent tangling in wash.
Wraps are needed with these nappies.