- Three sizes of prefolds stocked, Small, Regular & Toddler, and two sizes of Organic Cotton prefolds in stock, and muslin perfold nappies for newborn.
- Two / three sizes needed to fit from birth to potty.
- Very economical but slightly more expensive than terries.
- Quick to dry, but not quite as fast as terries.
- Less bulky around the hips than terries as the fabric is prefolded and stitched into 3 panels, the centre panel which goes between the legs being thicker and thus more absorbent.
- Easier to fold than terries, as the prefold is essentially pre-folded so the centre is thicker.
- Secure with a Nappi Nippa or pins for best containment, or a close fitting wrap..
Wraps are needed with these nappies. We also stock pins and Nappi nippas to secure them. We always recommend fastening with Nappi Nippas or pins, and especially for newborns, to assist with poo containment. See our How to Nappy Guide for further information and instructions.